THE DISTANCE SELLING CONTRACT
The distance selling contract, hereinafter referred to as- the Agreement, drawn up on the basis of regulations No.207, “Regulations on distance selling contracts” of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia, which were determined on 28th of May in 2002 and entered into force on 15th of March, 2005; as well as on the basis of consumer protection law is concluded between:
The limited liability company “Betibellas mēbeles”, reg. No.40103368502, legal address: Jūrkalnes iela 1-k.1., Rīga, LV-1046, (hereinafter referred to as the Seller), store/office address: Jūrkalnes iela 1-k.1., Rīga, LV-1046 (hereinafter referred to as the Office),
natural person (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer), which orders goods in the online shop www.rokoko.lv
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT
- Buyer by purchasing goods on the website www.rokoko.lv confirms that he/she has read and accepted the terms of distance agreement and is aware of all its parts and conditions.
- All photos of goods, which are available on the website www.rokoko.lv, were taken in the store. In this regard, the colour of goods in pictures may differ from due to lighting. The listed sizes of goods that can be found on the website correspond with the actual sizes of goods. If you need any additional information about sizes, or you want to request more photos, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All items are used and/or antique. A Buyer should take into consideration that there may be minor scratches, scuffs or other slight visual defects that do not affect the functionality of items. The presence of such defects will not be taken into account, in a case of refusal.2
- The rokoko.lv reserves the right to unilaterally change conditions of the distance contract, price list or offers at any time and at its sole discretion in accordance with the legislation of Latvia. The changes come into force from the moment of its publication on the website www.rokoko.lv. Orders issued prior the new changes came into force, correspond to terms that existed at time of purchase.
- GOODS AND PRICES
- The Seller offers to purchase furniture, interior items, carpets, chandeliers and other goods (hereinafter referred to as Goods)
- All prices seen on the website www.rokoko.lv include value Added tax, which applies in accordance with the law No.138 on value Added tax.
- The price of goods not include the delivery cost.
- The price does not include the porters fee, for carrying cargoes into Buyers house/apartment; assembly fee, installation services or any other extras.
- The items may be delivered unassembled.
- The www.rokoko.lv reserves the right to change the price of goods. Buyers, who placed an order before the price changes, pay in accordance to the previous price list, which was in force at the moment of their order.
- PAYMENT PROCESS AND METHODS
- The Seller offers the following ways of payment for the ordered goods:
- Payment by Bank transfer. When the Buyer places an order, into his/her email he/she receives a prepayment invoice, to be paid by logging into his/her online banking system or by going to the nearest bank branch to transfer money into the Seller's account.
- Payment in cash in the Sellers store
- Payment with a bank card in the Sellers store
- Instalment buying
- Payment online
- The Buyer is free to choose any of the above mentioned methods of payment
- The Seller offers the following ways of payment for the ordered goods:
- ORDER FULFILLMENT
- The Buyer puts goods and selected items to cart from the catalogue of online shop. Buyer inserts favourite items by clicking the button “Add to Cart”.
- Buyer can view all added items by clicking on the link “View your Cart”.
- To complete an order Buyer must fill out a form, which specifies necessary information: item data, Buyers personal data, payment method, shipping method and information regarding the delivery address.
- By clicking the button - “Confirm purchase”, the order is accepted for execution. After that, the Buyer will receive an automatically generated e-mail message, as an additional confirmation that the order has been received and is successful.
- Orders are being processed in the Sellers store during working hours.
- ORDER PROCESSING AND WORKING HOURS
- Orders are being accepted continuously, except cases when internet disruption occurred or due to other circumstances beyond Seller`s control.
- All orders are being proccessd in Sellers store/office during working hours between 11AM to 6PM, excluding Mundays, Sundays and holidays.
- Buyer has the opportunity to receive a consultation with the Seller about goods, as well as place an order by phone +371 29544443 or email – email@example.com
- THE RECEIPT OF GOODS
- Buyer chooses the delivery method while making an order and filling forms on the website www.rokoko.lv
- Ordered goods can be obtained at the store; address: Jūrkalnes iela 1-k.1., Rīga, LV-1046.
- If the Buyer selects the delivery service, goods will be delivered on agreed time, date and place. This will be discussed in advance.
- The delivery service is provided by the Seller or Seller`s cooperation partners.
- When receiving your goods, we highly recommend that Buyer carefully looks and inspects the ordered item and its packaging. By accepting received goods, Buyer confirms that at the time of receipt packing is not damaged and goods also are not damaged.
- The ordered goods are delivered to the address specified by the Buyer in the order form.
- The Seller is not responsible for delivery delays, if the Buyer specified incorrect delivery address, door code or other necessary shipping information, as well as if Buyers phone number is unreachable.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The Buyer has the right to unilaterally cancel the contract and return the foods to the Seller within 14 (fourteen) calendar days, pursuant to paragraph 8.3.
- Tight of withdrawal shall run from the date when the Buyer has received the item.
- RETURN GOODS PROCEDURE AND POLICY
8.1. The buyer has the right to return the goods within 14 (fourteen) calendar days by sending or bringing the item back to Seller`s store. Address: Jūrkalnes iela 1-k.1., Rīga, LV-1046 during the working hours of the store.
8.2. When returning the ordered item, Buyer must cover all return related costs.
8.3. The buyer is entitled to receive money back if Buyer fulfilled the following conditions:
8.3.1. The product has not been used by the Buyer, is not damaged, is intact and in original packaging.
8.3.2. The buyer returns the goods acquisition documents.
8.3.3. The goods were not specially made according to Buyers individual request or project, the conformity of which the Buyer confirmed at the registration of the order. In this case confirmation is an email certificate send by the Buyer as approval of Buyers requirements. Special order can also be considered as any order that exceeds 5 units of the same item.
8.4. The seller undertakes to transfer payment for the returned goods not later than 10 (ten) calendar days from the date when the Buyer has fulfilled the terms of the contract listed in paragraph 8.3.
9.1. All items are used and/or are antique. Each Item is unique, and is in a single instance. The goods cannot be exchanged. Offered goods are not protected and do not have guarantee. The buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal.
10. DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY
10.1. The seller assumes the responsibility for the Buyers personal data, which was provided during the ordering, and confirms that received data will be used only for the fulfilment of Buyers purchase and for maintaining communication with the client. Data is not transmitted to third parties without client's agreement. The exception is leasing but anyway Buyer is informed in advance.
10.2. Data processing is carried out in accordance with the personal data protection law.
11. OTHER CONDITIONS
11.1. The Seller reserves the right to inform the Buyer about new products, discounts and services. The Buyer has the right to require complete removal of Buyers personal data from Seller`s database.
11.2. The Seller does not compensate the moral damage costs, potential expenses, etc. arising out of the change of delivery time, pricing, bundling of goods, availability of goods, or changes caused by supplier`s fault.
11.3. The Seller reserves the right to cancel orders, if the Buyer did not pay pre-payment (deposit) within the prescribed period of time, the Buyer is not reachable and if Buyer provided equivocal personal data.
11.4. The Seller reserves the right to cancel the Buyer`s order, if the customer wants to lease goods, but the leasing company refuses to provide leasing.
12. THE DURATION OF THE CONTRACT